Yesterday I spent a couple hours reading the blogs of many people I know. Being completely new to the blogging world, I don't know if that's exactly kosher or not, but it was so inspiring! I always admired these women, but WOW! Everyone I looked at was so much younger than I am, but they seem to have accomplished so much more and have such beautiful views of the world. I'm not exactly sure if the chicken or the egg came first. Did they begin blogging because they were so grateful for the wonders of life, or are they more aware of the wonders of life because they watch for things to blog about? Hoping that in my case the latter will apply, I set out today with no great insights or wisdom to share, but a desire to share with my children a heightened awareness of joy. One friend was blogging thirty days of gratitude. This, being my day one, I will start with being grateful for my husband. He was gone this weekend to visit his family in the Midwest and reconnect with his "Campbellness." It was the first time in about 17 years all four Campbell kids were together for their Christmas celebration. I appreciate that Jay works hard to provide for us so I can stay home with the kids. In his profession, he has to study all the time to keep up with technology so he works many extra hours every week in training. He has a ridiculous sense of humor. He is kind and loving. He gathers the family together daily for prayers and scripture study. On Sundays he cooks dinner and cleans up after himself. My favorite sound is the sound of his voice. Jay and his lovely mom
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Campbells Break into Blogging
Posted by Tess at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment