
Yesterday we got the official news that Baby Girl Brown is ready to come any time. For our date night, Jay and I went out and got a portable crib for her to nap at our house in case she ever gets tired. We got the fuzzy soft sheets for her delicate face. Jay bought her a ball as he collects those and knew that's what she'd want to play with first. Then we came home, washed everything and set it up. I think this was one of the most fun dates we've ever had! Grammy and Granddad are ready, so feel free to come any time. (This is a very emotional week.:D)
2 comments:
Oh what an exciting time in your life!
What a fortunate baby girl to have such loving and prepared grandparents! I wish all kids (mine especially) could have grandparents this excited.
Post a Comment