Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spending time in India

Just wanted to introduce you all to my new friends. I've spent the last two days "in India" getting tech support for my computer. About 7 calls and many, many hours later, my computer is back in working order. Chatting during about 20 of my 15 minute restarts I feel I know each of these people personally. That's right. Each person in India and their population is larger than ours. Did you know that India is one place that is not impressed with our northwest rain? After they asked about the weather, I said, "It really doesn't matter what any of us over here say about rain. Next month you get monsoons so you win." It's also hard to complain about this call wasting my time when they're talking to me at 2 a.m. their time. Maybe that is why we outsource to people across the globe. I'm glad my "vacation" is over and that I can be back in the USA where the rain is gentle and I get to sleep tonight. Addiction aside, I'm also very glad to have my computer and internet back.:-D

Hubby would like it known that the problems were only half-solved after all of this until he got home and fixed it for me.

0 comments: