Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome Hayden

Today my cousin, Missy, had a baby girl. Hayden Jean Case weighing in at 11 lb. 5 oz. Isn't she adorable!?

I've been feeling pretty nostalgic today as the wedding is over and everything I borrowed is returned. I keep watching the video that played at Kristen's reception Saturday. Those slide shows of the happy couple as they grow up and then become a couple are my favorite parts of receptions. They make their lives look so beautiful when set to inspirational music. Today I can't imagine a more perfect couple and they seem to be made exactly for each other. All the hard parts of raising a child seem to melt away as we watch all the photos that make their life look so enchanted. I was so blessed to have my Kristen in our world. She has brought so much laughter and fun into our family! It's so fantastic to watch her go off into her own life with DJ and yet, we will miss her. I look forward to what's ahead.

Missy is there at the beginning of another story. What will Hayden add to the flavor of their family? The Cases will never be quite the same as they were yesterday. I'm so excited to watch!

3 comments:

The Case Family said...

Steph,

Thanks so much for thinking of us! Our family has truly changed forever and it makes me so excited! who knew life would be so rewarding?

Thanks again and much love to you!

Melissa

Stacey said...

What a beautiful bride Kristen was...and bombshell blond. Todd and I were just talking about how we'll miss these loud, busy, distracting FHE nights and they'll be gone before we know it. You're living proof. Hope you're happiness outweighs the sadness of having her officially gone.
Thanks for your comment. I usually try on tons of hats at the store. Now I'm scared!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's how much my first baby weighed! Congratulations to everyone!