I may be the only one on the planet, but every once in a while I enjoy a good sick day. It's not quite the same as a snow day since you and/or your children are in fact, sick, but it's nice occasionally to curl up in a comfy quilt and enjoy a good book or lay around and talk. We've had three of us lying around my room the last couple days. The house is nice and quiet. Other than physical discomfort, it's a pretty awesome day and I enjoy the company.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun to hear from you! I enjoy a good sick day too. I, unfortunately have had about 3 months of bad sick days! Hope you get better soon. To answer your question, no gender yet. We'll find that out on April 2... wait and see!
Yes, I agree! I love just having an excuse to relax and do nothing!
I don't need to be sick to take a day and cuddle under a blanket. Being sick sucks. Dale was too busy to take care of me. He didn't make me a meal, or go to the store or help with Michael. I was soo mad at him last Sunday I gave him a tonge lashing. He got up and made dinner then went and threw up. He ended up with the stomach flu. I felt bad. The next day he was runny a fever, I gave him some Ibuprophin, handed him the remote and the dog and walked out the door. I came home in time to take care of Michael.
Sorry you have been sick but I have to agree that it is nice to lay around and have an excuse not to do anything. Too bad you have to be sick to do it! Get well soon!
Post a Comment