Monday, February 2, 2009

Month of Gratitude

Ok, so I didn't write every day, but my January was a lot better as I thought a lot more about gratitude. I thought of many, many things each day, but didn't have time to express them nicely. For example, Jillian was upset my kids weren't there. My kids are part of everything, but I felt much more pressured to make a day about each kid spectacular and I didn't have time for spectacular. Since the month is over, I just wanted to share a little list of some of the things I thought about over the month.

Lindsay
Kristen
Nick
Jillian
Jacob
that my husband has a job he loves
a warm home
healthy family
chocolate
cell phones and internet that keep me connected to those I love
a fabulous church family
good schools for my kids
rain
long walks on frosty mornings
a new niece
hot water
good books and warm quilts
great friends
This has been a great month. I hope I can keep up the habit.

1 comments:

Erika Amonett said...

I love your list! How perfectly sweet and wonderful!