Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 30 - Sara's back

I lost my foster sister, Sara, and now, thanks to our lovely modern world, she is back with her whole, beautiful family! I googled her daughter and found her on myspace and now we're all in touch again. Yeah!!! Love you, Sara! So in this very old picture cropped from a picture of my great grandma's birthday party of about 150 people, I'm the bitter looking teen on the left, next to me is Sara, then our sister, Cinda holding our brother, Ammon with our little sister, Suelly' in front of Cinda. I'd love to post a more recent picture if anybody wants to send me one. :-D

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So, I didn't even know you had a blog! This will be so great to keep in touch with how you and your girls are doing.

PS My kids LOVED Jillian, so hopefully we will see more of her!

Tess said...

Jillian has been walking on air. She had so much fun. Thanks.