This was Kristen's cat she brought home one day with the ridiculous name of Chuck Norris. This is the cat for which the term was coined - Scaredy Cat. Any noise can send him leaping up the stairs. He's terrified to leave the house and gets nervous if we open the door. He was watching a cat on our fence and when the cat left his view he tried to follow and ended up on my piano playing with his own reflection in the mirror. This is a picture of Chuck homeschooling.
I admit that at first, meaning for about the first 17 months, I wasn't very fond of Chuck and resented his presence. Now I love that stupid cat! He's always showing up in the most bizarre places. He's beautiful and cuddly - but only when he wants to be. If I ignore him, he lays across my face to get my attention. When I wake up in the morning Chuck is waiting for me to go down to breakfast. Even if he already had food, he doesn't want to go downstairs alone. Silly Chuck Norris.
I admit that at first, meaning for about the first 17 months, I wasn't very fond of Chuck and resented his presence. Now I love that stupid cat! He's always showing up in the most bizarre places. He's beautiful and cuddly - but only when he wants to be. If I ignore him, he lays across my face to get my attention. When I wake up in the morning Chuck is waiting for me to go down to breakfast. Even if he already had food, he doesn't want to go downstairs alone. Silly Chuck Norris.
1 comments:
Love the family picture at the top!
Post a Comment