This was part of our homeschool this morning. It was a beautiful, foggy morning and we drove about 5 miles to walk around the lake. How incredible to have such a wonderful place so close. We watched the heron and ducks on the water coming out of the mist. Jillian was practicing her photography skills with her new camera. I love this place!
I tried to catch this picture on my cell phone. It reminds me of that song "Slipping Through my Fingers" from Mama Mia. Watch them just grow up and head off into the unknown mist. Sure love those kids and the fun times we are having together while we can.


2 comments:
Hi it's Stacey :> I LOVE going to walk the trails along the lake....I noticed (like in your picture) part of that log fence is busted. Maybe from the snow?? I love all the seasons around the Northwest. Not many people take their kids out to really appreciate all the beauty we live so close to....it's right at our fingertips! Goof for you for bundling up and enjoying the crisp winter weather!
After 16 years here, I'm in awe every day!
Post a Comment