Lately I have found old friends on facebook. Several of them. It was so incredible to see their pictures and catch up on many lost years.
My girls have had facebook for a long time, but I thought that was just for kids. Last summer I wanted to contact a cousin so I googled her and now, I'm hooked on facebook. We moved a lot when I was young and I remember saying that when we get to heaven we'll be able to see old friends from anywhere any time we want. This must be heaven now. I catch up with people I haven't heard from in years and it's like no time passed. I video conference with my parents in Chile. I can talk to my siblings on the cell phone any time I want. I love living in the 21st century where we are all connected!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Day 27 - Old Friends
Posted by Tess at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment